At the Belavita Wohlfühlhotel we provide an all-round, carefree service to make your stay safe and relaxing. Our first and top priority is everyone’s health. For this very reason we have compiled the most important rules of conduct for your stay with us below.
Our measures are also continuously adapted to the Austrian Federal Government’s requirements and the latest findings.
We already agreed to participate with our business in the "Safe Hospitality" initiative in July 2020 and have received confirmation of participation and a certificate for this and we the Zangerl family and all our employees are regularly tested for Covid 19.
With the registration, every user receives his personalized QR code. This ensures easy and quick entry into the catering establishments in Paznaun/Samnaun. This means that in future you will not only be able to find out the latest information about the entire range of winter sports on site with just a few clicks, but you will also be able to quickly and easily check in at the respective restaurant - whether on the mountain or in the valley. Have fun!
- It is with a heavy heart that we can no longer greet and bid farewell to our dear guests with a firm Tyrolean handshake, but with a warm smile and appreciative nod.
- A touch-free hand sanitiser dispenser awaits you at the entrance as a promise of quality for our guests. You can sanitise your hands at anytime and anywhere in the Belavita.
- The reception is protected by a plexiglass panel and there are adhesive strips on the floor to remind our guests of the necessary spacing rules.
- We and our employees wear a face mask in all the hotel’s public areas.
- Passenger lifts may only be used on your own or with your loved ones.
- If required, we will take our guests’ temperature when they check in at the reception desk.
- Please inform us immediately if symptoms occur quickly and we will assist you further.
- A distance of 1 metre must be maintained to other people throughout the hotel. Appreciate the advantage of our small family hotel, you will never come across larger crowds and everything is very clear
- When you enter the dining room and restaurant, you will be taken to your seats. You will always have your own clean and disinfected seat and do not need to worry about this.
- The culinary delights remain the same for our guests though.
We have only improved our hygiene standards in addition to this and can guarantee you maximum safety.
- Please always wear your own face mask when you leave your seat and if you wish you can also use the disposable gloves at the buffet – these will be provided by us. It is essential to keep your distance at the buffet.
- We also promise you the highest level of hygiene when cleaning your rooms. All door handles, handrails, light switches, remote controls, elevator buttons etc. are cleaned even more frequently with disinfectant.
- The rooms are ventilated with fresh and healthy mountain air every day.
- The safety standards in the buses and in the skiing area can be found by clicking our link, this is also constantly adapted and updated. » More info
We are only strong enough to tackle this new normality together, so we would ask our guests to please respect the listed protective measures.
Phone: +43 (0)5444 5484 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org